Abstract and full text submissions
Abstracts and full text papers must be submitted through ROSA (Responsive Online System for Acta Horticulturae submission and review).
ISHS Young Minds Award
During each ISHS Symposium two Young Mind Awards for junior scientists will be given:
- one award for the best oral presentation given by a junior scientist who is in the same time the presenter and first author of the submitted manuscript
- one award for the best poster presented by a junior scientist who is first author of the work
For ISHS Individual members, the abstract submission fee is fully waived. If the presenting author does not have a valid ISHS user account, an abstract submission fee will be charged by ISHS.
Become an ISHS member: http://www.actahort.org/members/newmember
Abstract submission start at February 1st 2019
Last date for abstract submission is June 1st 2019 – extended to August 15!
It is possible to send in abstracts for poster presentations until December 31 2019 – however, abstracts sent in after October 15 will not be eligible for publishing in Acta Horticulturae
Deadline for full text submission is on October 15th 2019 – extended to December 31!
The organizing committee strives to have the proceedings published before the start of the symposium.
General Information regarding abstracts
- A valid ISHS user account is required in order to submit the abstract. If you don’t have an ISHS user account yet, please proceed to http://www.actahort.org/
members/newmember first to activate your user account prior to submitting an abstract. You will then be entitled to register to the symposium at the ‘ISHS member’ rate.
- At least one author of each accepted abstract must be registered.
- Your abstract will be published in the Abstract Book as submitted. Please ensure you check your data carefully before submitting as changes or additions will not be possible after submission.
- Abstracts are limited to 300 words in a single paragraph. The abstract should contain a concise but comprehensive statement of the problem and results. The Scientific Committee will pay a special attention to the scientific quality of research and to the presentation of original data.
- Abstracts should be written in English and must specify: the thematic topic to which they are applying as well as the author’s preference regarding presentation (oral or poster).
- A submitted abstract that does not follow ISHS guidelines, or does not have near-perfect English will be returned to the author for corrections and if not improved and re-submitted by the deadline, the abstract could be rejected. Please refer to the ISHS Authors Guide, online at: http://www.ishs.org/authors
- Authors must submit accepted communication as full papers by clicking here. Instructions for the paper guidelines are available in http://www.ishs.org/authors
- After a review process by the Scientific Committee, the selected papers will be published in a special edition of Acta Horticulturae.
Author Guidelines for full text paper submission can be found at: https://www.ishs.org/authors